- Properties of copper
- Essential for health
- Copper through the ages
- Q. We are using hard drawn copper wire CW024A (C106) for springs but can only achieve a tensile strength of 370 N/mm2. How can a much higher value be achieved?
- Q. Is copper an essential element?
- Q. I intend to use copper as a cladding material but I do not want to wait for the natural patina to form. What can I use?
- Q. I am making an item which will form part of a compressed air system on a train. The drawing calls for copper tube in grade CW004A (C101). My stockist has offered CW024A (C106). Is this a suitable alternative?
- Q. How good is the machinability of cast copper alloys?